It’s Bloggiesta time again! If you haven’t heard of Bloggiesta, check out Bloggiesta.com to learn more! The Spring Bloggiesta runs from Monday March 20 through Sunday March 26. There will be multiple Twitter chats and mini challenges, which will be announced on the Bloggiesta website over the next few days.
Right now, it’s time to make a To Do List of what I want to accomplish during this Bloggiesta. If you decide to make your own list, make sure you link it up here. One of the best parts of Bloggiesta is checking out what other people are working on and offering help and encouragement!
Here’s my list:
- Run Bloggiesta! (obviously)
- Host my first mini challenge
- Get current on cross-posting reviews (which happens to be my mini challenge!)
- Learn more about SEO and start making changes to improve mine
- Participate in as many Twitter chats as I can
Running the Bloggiesta will take up the majority of my time, so I don’t want to make my list too long. I think I can definitely get all of these things accomplished and I will feel great about my progress by the end of the week!
What will be on your to do list?
When you are ready for a blogging fiesta…..
…..blame it on the books.