Hi everyone! I have been trying to make up my mind about the BookTube-A-Thon for weeks now, trying to decide if I wanted to participate. But I think it is exactly what I need! I haven’t exactly been slumpy lately, but I haven’t been able to read as much as I would like, so I think this readathon is perfectly timed. BookTube-A-Thon was the first “event” that I participated in when I discovered this wonderful online book community, and this will be my third year participating!
There are seven challenges for the BookTube-A-Thon, and one of those challenges is to read seven books. I just know that’s not going to happen, so I am scratching that challenge and I am going to combine a few of the other challenges as well.
Here are the challenges and what I will be reading!
Read seven books
- Read a book with yellow on the cover: Reawakened by Colleen Hock (the title is gold, it counts!)
- Only read a book after sunset: My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Read a book you discovered because of BookTube: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Read a book by a favorite author: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Read a book that’s older than you (I’m completely cheating and reading a book that takes place in a time older than me): My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Read a book to movie adaptation: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
The BookTube-A-Thon starts today, July 18, and ends on Sunday July 24. The 24 in 48 Readathon is overlapping with it, and takes place on the weekend of July 23-24. So I will have double the excuses to get some reading done! I can’t wait!
Are you participating in the BookTube-A-Thon? What is on your TBR?
When it’s time to BookTube-A-Thon…..
…..blame it on the books.