Hey everyone! I’m here today to announce a new feature on Blame It On The Books!
Make Me Read It!
See, I have a book problem….I’m sure many of you can relate. I have a gigantic TBR pile of books I can’t wait to read…..but I still want more books! I am always looking for new recommendations and wondering what other bookaholics are really loving…
….so that is where YOU come in!
I want you guys to write a guest post on my blog convincing me to read your favorite book! It can be anything (except maybe erotica, sorry) – you can pick from middle grade, young adult, adult, classics, sci-fi, dystopian, romance, thriller, fantasy, and ANYTHING in between! If it’s important to you, I want to hear about it!
BUT….there’s a twist!
As bloggers, we write about our favorite books all the time, so I want to mix things up a little. Instead of you telling me why you loved a certain book, I am going to interview a character from that book! Let’s see if your favorite characters can convince me to pick up their book!
Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Sign up with this form
- Once I know what book / character you will be featuring, I will send you some questions
- You get to answer a couple questions about yourself and your blog, and then you will be answering the questions for your favorite character! Feel free to add any interview questions you think your character would like to answer!
- You get featured on my blog, and I get new book recommendations! Win, win!
Now into the technical stuff:
- My questions will be sent to you by the 5th of the month that you sign up for
- Your answers will be due by the 20th of that month
- Your featured post will be posted on the first Monday of the following month
- To be considered for a post in a certain month, you must sign up by the 1st of the previous month (for example, to be considered for December’s post, you must sign up by November 1, so I have enough time to send you the questions)
Note: Right now, I am planning on having this as a monthly feature on the first Monday of each month, but depending on the response I get, I may decide to post more frequently! (I am already having a bunch of people saying they are interested, so it’s looking like this might become a more frequent feature! Yay!)
I can’t wait to see what comes of this! Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to….
When you get to interview your favorite characters…..
…..blame it on the books.